12 Mar 2015

Uzbekistan way

Today I ate in an Uzbekistan restaurant. 


I thought to go to Ukrainian restaurant, but because I had visited it so many times I decided to try something else. Here for you some music from Uzbekistan, Yulduz Usmanovo... (Skip Ad) to come into the right feeling. I saw Yulduz Usmanovo first time when in Holland some 20 years ago, a World Music Festival. Do you see in the video the high heels? If you want to have such shoes, the Russia is the right place to come and buy them, so visit Russia....


Well, this kind of music is little bit of exotic music for the Europeans I  had it in the restaurant too. Very nice. And food was good too. I wonder why they have such good eggplant in the "Eastern countries" like Uzbekistan or Georgia? Really something. I ate some kind of Kebab with "Ovoštši", so it means vegetables in Russian.



And drank Siberian beer, as well as pomegranate wine. Hmmmm...A little bit kind of exotic...
I asked them to make the meat kind of "well made", you see it is so and also the vegetables...So you see, this time I did not take the local "pelmenis", which are called "chuvara"...

No comments:

Post a Comment