6 Mar 2015

“Privet” and “Kak dela” Russians – with Spain cooperation?


Now I am speaking about the university cooperation, like exchanges or investigation. I have thought already for some years that the Russians and the Spanish have something in common, eg. that they plan far more less than eg. the Finns. I mentioned this observation of mine to my Finnish colleague, who said to me: “Actually you are right...Pravyi...I know one Spanish-Russian couple and they are somehow getting along very well…”. Speaking about “for some time”, I have been cooperating with the Russians already now more or less 15 years and with the Spaniards more or less 12 years. But this observation of mine comes from the last 5 or 4 or 3 years…


So the Russian higher education institutions, if you are interested in more cooperation with Spain, you can contact me. I have Networks in Spain…


But to finalize this story of mine, get relaxed and get to know Spanish popular music…Spanish popular music…some classic groups (press the link)...Požaluista! Later during my blog you can listen to my all time favourites, one by one......

No comments:

Post a Comment