18 Apr 2015

Visiting FNAC - buying Spanish music

Yes I had the chance to visit the record store in Barcelona, a very quick visit. And maybe you already guess, I bought more or less 10 CDs. Of Catalonian music, of Basque music, of Galician music, of Spanish music - Rock and Folk.


My method of buying music. You look at some artists you already know. You buy some records, which look interesting when looking at the cover of the record, at the titels of the songs or at the instruments used in the record...

Or you can ask the shop assistant to search for you some record of certain genre. Sometimes you also here some interesting music in the record store or in the bar and at once ask from the shop assistant or from the bar tender the name of the artist. It is so simple!


Yes, I did all this and cannot wait for the possibility to hear what I have bought...

No comments:

Post a Comment