19 Apr 2015

In Barcelona, Tapas and Restaurants




Well, very good tapas in Cerveseria Catalana indeed. We ate ...

Calçots laminadas






...and Pimientos de Padrón as I eat every day. Up to that I took Pimiento rojo tuna. Thanks for inviting me. It was a big pleasure for me and very good company up to that too.

By the way, if you want to eat Pulpo a la Gallega go to Bar Celta Pulperia, near the Chocolate museum on the "Calle de la Princesa". It has been one of my favorite bars in Spain since I went there for the firs time more or less 3 years ago.



The other Day I had also a pleasure to get to know Catalonian New Kitchen. We were eating traditional Catalonian Food
  in the Restaurant Guana

Maybe I should go to bed now? Before in a few hours it is time to go to to eat traditional Spanish breakfast in one of the bars nearby...Good night and Good morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment