9 Aug 2015

Did you know that the kind of mutual Cultural Expedition to Spain and to Russia is going on (Dual Cultural Year)?

The Dual Year of the Spanish Language and Literature in Russia and of the Russian Language and Literature in Spain were launched in May 2015. Read here more , if interested. And I am sure you can find much more information through internet, if still interested...




And elsewhere in this blog of mine, I am having thoughts how the Spanish and Russian may be alike or different. They are, of course, only my thoughts as an outsider, as a foreigner and as coming from Finland. But anyway during the years I have been cooperating a lot with professionals coming from both countries, and also having an interest in cultural matters of these and many more countries. As I am introducing to you the popular music of these countries and some other cultural issues up to that. 

Welcome - Bienvenidos - Dobro požalovat!


No comments:

Post a Comment