18 Jul 2016

Have you visited these Festivals in Galicia: Portamérica, Celta Ortigueira, Apostel Santiago?

I just came back from Festival Portamérica in Nigran near Baiona and Vigo in Galicia Spain. It is organized in mid July.
There were artists like Sonido Gallo Negro from Mexico (nice surprise!) and Amaral from Spain. As well as Bunbury to mention some.




It was for me the first time being therea. I liked the concept of the festival as well as it was not too crowded there. Relaxing...


How nice that they were serving Argentinian Choripan. Have you eaten it? Choripan with Chimichurri. Delicious!

Well, go to this festival next year!

The other Festival you should visit in Galicia is the Festival Internacional do Celta Ortiguiera.
But that only if you are in love of modern folkmusic and especially with music of the Celts. It is organized more or less in mid July too. I was there two years ago and the atmosphere in the festival was very nice. 

...and there weren't any admission fees. Anyway not then. Here you can read my article about the festival as I was working as an freelancer there...



Well, go to this festival next year!

...and coming soon a short story about Apostle Santiago Festival here... So, for you here.

 
...Yes, not forseen really. I was on Sunday in Santiago. I got some tips on interesting bars...Here for you, if you re interested...






...and at the end I visited with my Spanish friends the Festival Festi.gal Thanks to them, a very interesting visit in Santiago! Muchissimas Gracias!!!

 
The Keys of the Festival are: Music, Culture, Trends and Diversity. Poetarras was good, as well as Kepa Junkera&Sorginak from Basque Country. Of course. You should take a chance to have a look on both groups!




Good night! Or "Boas Noites" in Galician (gallego)!



No comments:

Post a Comment