10 May 2015

Interesting Films, and an Interesting Article about Rockmusic...

Until now I have not seen kind of almost the newcomer in the Russian film scene, that is Leviathan . Well, it is not so new any more and many of you already have seen it. I will too, before leaving to Moscow in a couple of days. At home we have my favorite Russian films Brother and Brother2 by Alexei Balabanov. They are very good indeed. As well as my husband has some Russian film specialities, for example some Russian Secret Agent -Krimis from 70's and 80's! Totally more or less 50 Russian films...




There is also one Finnis-Russian film I am waiting for very much to come. That is "Tappajan näköinen mies" (In German: Der Grenzgänger). Did you know that the rights to the TV-serie made of the books of Matti Rönkä has been sold to the States and to Canada?


By the way...when surfing in the Web I found an interesting article from Artemi Troitski


called "Miksi Venäjällä ei ole protestirockliikettä?" (article in Finnish) or "Why there is no Protestrockmovement in Russia?...hmmm...Talking about Troitski. I think I will pick up for you my books about Russian rock. More about that in my next story...

No comments:

Post a Comment